Examine Post Implementation Success
Let us help you look back at how effective your onboarding process was to ensure customers are set up for success with your products and services.
New Customer Onboarding / Post Implementation Survey
When first impressions fail to impress, or customers struggle to realize the early benefits of the engagement, it can damage the relationship and lead to an increased burden on your customer service or success team. Ultimately, this results in higher customer churn rates.
The best way to assess initial success is by gathering meaningful feedback shortly after the “go-live” date. Through our custom-designed survey, we gather this intelligence, analyze the feedback, and provide recommendations to successfully address early needs. This allows you to act on the important insights shared by customers so that future engagements are executed seamlessly.
Evaluate Your Onboarding Process
For new customers, the first moments of truth set the tone for your engagement. Ensure your customers experience a “no surprises” start that serves to cultivate a lasting and profitable relationship.
- Professionally designed survey questionnaires to gain an accurate assessment of satisfaction levels as the account moves to the ongoing engagement phase
- Measurement of the perceived ease or effort involved in the onboarding process so steps can be taken to improve the experience for new customers going forward
- Customized reporting and analytics to meet the needs of implementation leaders and executives
- Trending data and objective insights so leadership can measure the impact of changes in real-time
- Customer feedback informed recommendations to eliminate gaps or breakdowns in the onboarding process
Reduce Customer Churn
The payoff for gaining loyal advocates early in the onboarding or implementation process includes happier customers who engage longer, continue to purchase additional products and services, and contribute to the long-term, sustainable growth of your business. Don’t overlook the importance of conducting a postmortem on your new customer onboarding or implementation process.
The Satrix Solutions Resource Library has an excellent collection of best practices, tips, and guidebooks on CX and EX strategy - all crafted to help your company get ahead in today's competitive market.