Use Net Promoter Score® to Measure Customer Loyalty
Accelerate Growth by Increasing New Business Win Rates
Identify the Key Drivers of Customer Satisfaction
Accelerate revenue growth with our customer and employee feedback programs.
Experience measurable improvement in customer retention, share of wallet, sales close rates, and profitability.
Make more informed decisions regarding strategy, key initiatives, and allocation of company resources.
Satrix Solutions provides valuable insights and recommendations,
which enables us to delight our clients every day. A true partner, they help us understand how we are servicing our clients so we can resolve issues quickly and effectively.
Vice President, Marketing, ethology
Meet A Few of Our Clients
3 Tips for Cultivating Customer-Centric Behaviors Across the Organization Embracing a customer-first mindset across the organization is certainly a wise business strategy. But building a thriving customer-centric culture doesn’t happen overnight. Who will lead the effort? What are the goals and objectives of this long-term initiative? Does leadership share the same vision? Will employees be … Read More
6 Reasons Why People Still Provide Feedback Whether it’s the department store clerk asking me to rate my experience or a business partner seeking my feedback, it seems like every day I’m asked to complete some type of survey. With so many requests for feedback, it’s easy to wonder: do customers still respond to surveys? … Read More
The stress of dealing with unhappy customers – it’s something we all experience at some point. Some of the implications of this problem are obvious. Maybe you or members of your team are the recipient of direct (and possibly not so pleasant) feedback. Often times, financial resources are allocated to try to address the situation. … Read More
- Measuring Customer Loyalty with Net Promoter Score: http://t.co/1TrVmIWXTV
- Is your company committed to aligning its culture around customers? Here's 3 tips for creating a unified #CX: http://t.co/LlbZ9FLFBD
- Great article highlighting importance of conducting customer churn/sales analysis - something we know a lot about! http://t.co/AHuA01f9jA
- RT @sempoglobal: New Blog Post via @SatrixSolutions: What is your agency's reputation for client service? http://t.co/vmAtQxGMsh #SEMPOBlog
- Do Customers Still Respond to Surveys? http://t.co/noK2LUvS7w #customerexperience