Use Net Promoter Score® to Measure Customer Loyalty
Accelerate Growth by Increasing New Business Win Rates
Identify the Key Drivers of Customer Satisfaction
Create a differentiated service experience and boost operational performance with effective customer and employee feedback programs.
Experience measurable improvement in customer retention, share of wallet, sales close rates, and profitability.
Make more informed decisions regarding strategy, key initiatives, and allocation of company resources.
NPS is one of the most important metrics we track.
Thanks to Satrix Solutions’ guidance and recommendations, our survey response rates jumped from the low 20s to the high 70s and our Net Promoter Score increased from +11 percent to +43 percent."
Corporate Communications, Covario
Meet A Few of Our Clients
The stress of dealing with unhappy customers – it’s something we all experience at some point. Some of the implications of this problem are obvious. Maybe you or members of your team are the recipient of direct (and possibly not so pleasant) feedback. Often times, financial resources are allocated to try to address the situation. … Read More
There are several phrases commonly used to define it – defection, churn, attrition, termination. Regardless of what losing a customer is called in your company, it can be one of the most frustrating experiences for senior leaders to deal with. Customer churn is upsetting on many levels. It can weigh on office morale, serve as … Read More
Reflecting back on my legal studies, I often equate survey question development to direct examination and cross examination of witnesses during a trial. Questions in a courtroom cannot be overly prejudicial to either side, so as to force an answer from a witness or prejudice the objective jury. Therefore, it’s not a stretch to say … Read More
- Treat your employees like your best customers: http://t.co/NOIh7K9q0W #EmployeeEngagement
- What's the real cost of customer churn? http://t.co/Qq99gnAGNY
- Is your company heading for an iceberg? #customerexperience http://t.co/YLiJR9nbg8
- Benefit from the passion of your Promoters: http://t.co/rFOo3xaUCD #netpromoterscore #customersatisfaction
- A lesson in earning customer loyalty: http://t.co/Tn6iIHC9pT #customerexperience
- RT @TriNet: Six Tips for Improving Company Culture http://t.co/uW6LNpavoR